If you know me you know that I’ve been a HUGE fan of Halloween for all my life. I love autumn, the crisp air, the falling leaves, dressing up and a slight bit of the spooky. So we’ve done quite number of Halloween crafts over the years. This 10+ round up are some of my favorites. (you might notice a slight obsession with bats…I guess I’m sort of into them).
To get going on your spooky projects click on the following:
- Downloadable Halloween Party Pack in my shop! Stocked full of banners, paper cut out trick-or-treators to play with!, a super cute bat party invite and more!
- Duct tape bat and pumpkin trick-or-treat buckets
- Simple Bat and Drac costumes
- Paper Stip Pumpkin Art
- My sister’s Origami Paper boxes for your Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
- Cat and Pumpkin Paper Mache Puppets (still a favorite of my kids! They love it when I bring these out.)
- Easy Paper Cat Mask
- Monster Treat Box out of a sandwich bag carton
- Paper Tube Bat Cany Holders with wings recycled from paper shopping bags
- Security Envelope Bats
- And a fan favorite, our Haunted House! made with cardboard and duct tape.
Some others from the archives you might also enjoy: Our well loved (and probably most popular Halloween craft of all time) Jon’s Snowflake Paper Pumpkins; fun and easy Felt Halloween Pumpkin Faces; Mix-x-Match Up Monster Paper Paper Puppets party; Check our Monster Photo Booth Back Drop complete with spooky signage; Host your own kids Halloween Crafternoon party with all these easy crafts!
Stay tuned for even more spooky Halloween ideas this month. And I can’t promise I’m done with bats yet! EEEEEK!