Miss Milla and I made a simple sparkle star crown just in time to ring in the New Year!
It’s simple to make. All you need is:
- pipe cleaners
- jewelry wire
- glittery cardstock (or glue glitter on to cardstock)
To assemble we:
- Wrapped together two white pipe cleaners together to fit her head
- then we wrapped thin jewelry wire around the pipe cleaner and bent it into swirly shapes leading off the base of the crown.
- we then cut out stars from the cardstock and glued them onto the ends of the wires in clusters until we were happy with the formation of the stars.
- and thats it! we then had fun twirly around around and are excited for sparkly cider drinks on New Years Eve to ring in the year 2017!
Tomorrow I hope to work on some goal lists with the kids before the festivities. We’re trying to simplify and save this year. How about you? What are your goals and plans for the New Year?