We’re doing some last minute Christmas crafts over here. I wanted to do a topper for a Christmas cake and came up with this little paper angel craft. It’s perfectly easy to put together and little ones will love putting on cupcake liner wings and a pipe cleaner halo. They can even color her or create fun patterns on her dress. Or leave as is. It’s up to you!
To make the angel:
- Print and cut out the angel template found here.
- wrap her dress around and tape or glue one of side over the other
- create a halo from a pipe cleaner and glue the head onto the stem of the halo.
- keep the length of the pipe cleaner and place it into the dress. the head should comfortable rest on top of the dress
- fold two cup cake wrappers in half and then in half again. Glue each to the back of the dress to create angel wings.
Your angel is now done! use her as a toy, a puppet, a tree topper or a cake topper. So many things you can do with your new angel friend. Tag with #mermag so we can see what you do!
Enjoy and Merry Christmas friends!