Any plans for your Labor Day Weekend (for my US friends)? We hope to go out and enjoy some of the great outdoors, play in streams, pick flowers, just enjoy this transitional weather. Maybe we’ll even take our masks along for the adventure :).
Here are a few things that have been inspiring us lately:
- These earthy playgrounds have me wanting to get outdoors and start playing with nature!
- I made my own new pin board form Montessori/Waldorf/Reggio learning resources and toys
- I love thinking of new ways to make my children’s room more magical
- Best nail art i’ve seen in a long time!
- If only I could navigate through life’s challenges as beautifully as Esme Wang
- Love these giant clay beads for little hands
- best use of ripped paper. so beautiful!
- Guys! did you know that tree’s can draw!!
- And elephants too!
- little fashion designer in the making
Happy Labor Day Weekend Friends!